The registration for academic year starts early in the year by March. The returning students are those students who are currently registered in the academic year and are active students in school records. Forms are available at NWIS office during school hours or otherwise can be downloaded from the website: www.nwislamicschool.com.
Only completed forms (duly completed and signed with fee cheques etc.) will be accepted on or before a date in the month of May announced by the school. Beyond the announced date, all vacant spots in each grade will be opened up for new students on first come first serve basis.
NWIS will be accepting admission forms for new students between the age 7 and 15 years every year after the month of May. There will be an open day for new admission registration, the date and time of which will be announced on this website.
The venue for the admission would be the North West Musallah, Ranchlands. Forms can be downloaded from the website under the admission tab. Parents interested in having their child enrolled in the program may note the following points:
The following are the forms to be submitted.
- COMMUNICATION CONSENT FORM
- ADMISSION FORM
- MEDIA CONSENT FORM
- PARENT VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM
- The time for form submission is restricted to the time announced on the website and forms will not be accepted after that.
- The necessary fee checks for the fee and volunteer deposit should be attached to the form. The children cannot be registered at the school without the payments.
- Age limit for a child to be admitted is 7 years (Should be 6 years as on September 01, 2017)
- For further details please send an email to email@example.com
NWIS admissions are open for ages 6-15 yrs.